Would you like to write a guest post on Forgetful Momma? I am currently accepting guest posts on my site, but I am very specific in the topics I accept content for.
Guest posting is the perfect opportunity to reach a new audience, network with other bloggers and, when done correctly, work a keyword for SEO.
I want to help other bloggers grow. I want to share other perspectives with my readers via guest posts on my site.
Here is how guest posting works on Forgetful Momma.
Guest Posts Overview:
- The content must be exclusive content that you have not published on your blog or any other blog. You can not take one post and publish it on multiple blogs. Google will ding all sites involved and defeat the purpose of a guest post.
- You may not link to any businesses in the post or any blog or website you are being paid to write for.
- You may not promote a brand in a guest post.
- You may not use affiliate links in a guest post.
- Guest posts are for bloggers, not businesses. Businesses wishing to post need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- Posts must be at least 300 words.
- There must be 2 or more images with the forgetfulmomma.com URL watermarked on each image.
- Understand the content belongs to Forgetful Momma.
- You may link to your site 2 times within the blog post, aside from the bio at the end.
- You may include a bio at the end with a link back to your blog and 3 social media sites.
- You will receive Google Authorship for your post.
If you are interested in guest posting on Forgetful Momma, these are the topics I am accepting content for in 2015.
Guest Post Topics:
- Seasonal Crafts
- Activities for Kids
- Activities for Preschoolers
- Educational Activities and Printables
- Ways to Save Money
- Meal Planning
When you submit a blog post to me, I work hard to promote the post to secure as much exposure as possible for the content you are sharing. It is shared, over a course of time, on all of my social media platforms. It is also linked up to linky parties that I participate in each week.
Want to Guest Post?
If you are interested in guest posting on Forgetful Momma, about one of the above topics and agree to the overview points above, please complete the following form and include the following information in the body of the message.
Include in the Contact Form:
- Provide your blog URL.
- Identify the topic you wish to write about.
- Give two examples of your best posts on your blog.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Topic’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Best Posts URLs’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]