Happy Thursday! Today is a school day. Mornings that there is school, are crazy busy. The girls get up at 7 and we have to be getting in the vehicle by 8. I get up really early on school mornings. If I don’t wake up completely before I start rushing the kids along. So while I wait for them to wake up:
Fall is officially here. Mother Nature is very confused but fall is here.
A few weeks ago it was cold, it felt like fall, I had even dug out the kids mittens for school drop off. We passed by the frost warnings and had frost, and lost some plants to it.
Now that fall has officially arrived, we’re back to the hot summer temperatures. Today it is calling for a high of 32°C. Hot day!
My poor plants are in shock. Some are doing great, some are dead, and some a dying for the winter.
Your identity is yours to protect. Make sure you take the steps to protect yours. If you want to be able to get a loan, credit card, a home of your own someday, make sure that you know your identity is protected. I didn’t think about mine, didn’t think it mattered at all. Hubby has great credit, the house we do own is in his name (he bought it a few months after we met). What did my credit, or lack there of, matter? Then this happened and I decided it did matter.
(This is NOT a sponsored post, there is and will be no compensation for my having written it.)
For the past few weeks I have been getting calls from a number, repeatedly. At first it was a couple times a week, then once a day. Then this week it started being twice a day. When I would answer one of two things would happen:
One: a automated message telling me that so and so was calling with an important business call and to stay on the line. To me, sounds like a scam and the couple times I did try to stay on the line no one ever answered.
Two: they hung up the moment I said hello. [Read more…] about Mistaken Identity
In the last couple months I moved up from a small travel bag to this lovely pink make up box that I have had for years. I always just used it to hold my “woman’s stuff” tampons, pads, etc. It’s amazing how little is needed once I switched to the Lunette (Oh, TMI! Sorry.)
I have been buying CoverGirl products since I started buying make up, at least 13 years now. I trust the quality of it, and know that when I’m buying something that its what I want.
I do have a few things in here that are not CoverGirl, because I got them from a couple month subscription boxes I had tried.
- Lip gloss – one from Julep – this my favorite, I love the color and texture on my lips. One from Wantable – not my fave
- Eye shadow – one from Wantable, some CoverGirl, something else over on the edge that should probably be thrown out
- Lipstick – Wantable. I am not a person to wear lipstick, but I really liked this one from . It lasts, I didn’t end up chewing it off, and the color is great too
- Foundation – CoverGirl – two powder shades – one for summer and fall one for winter and spring; one liquid Aqua which is amazing for my dry skin
- Mascara – CoverGirl Lash Blast – the best EVER!
- Wax – Veet Precision wax – great for eye brows and upper lip
- Make up brushes – should probably clean those…
- Necklace. This has been in with my make up since I got married four and a half years ago. My earrings were in there too but after loosing one down a sink drain and having hubby have to tear it apart I put them somewhere else
Now that you have seen the depths of my make up bag: What’s in yours?
Where I blog from has changed so much over the last three years that I have been blogging. I blogged all over our old house, back in Nova Scotia. I have blogged from there to Saskatchewan, back and forth again. Hotel rooms, libraries, parks, and travelling down highways (Hubby driving of course).
Now, I have an actual desk, two in fact, and a nice looking, not necessarily comfortable, office chair. I try to blog there, and when the girls are running around, especially in the living room, I’m at my desk as it’s safer for my laptop, unless I have a cup of coffee of course.
Oh, and that plant on the top of my desk in this picture, it has since died and been replaced with my next victim. [Read more…] about Where I Blog