This guest post comes from Tara at All Out Mama and today she is sharing a recipe for Orzo with Roasted Vegetables. Tara has a personal lifestyle blog covering Trending Topics, Motherhood, Being a Single Mom, Whole-Non GMO-Organic food, and much more!
Give her a big welcome!!
Are you getting tired of eating the same old meals? Well, have I got a delicious (and easy) recipe for you to try!
Eggplant is one of the ingredients – do not be afraid of the eggplant! I’d never tasted eggplant before making this recipe and it turns out – I love eggplant! Who knew?
This recipe is from Food Network’s Ina Garten.Orzo with Roasted Veggies
Orzo with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 small eggplant – peeled & diced
- 1 red pepper – diced
- 1 yellow pepper – diced
- 1 red onion – diced
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta
- 4 scallions – minced (white & green parts)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (pignolis)
- 3/4 pound feta – diced, not crumbled
- 15 fresh basil leaves – julienned [Read more…] about Orzo with Roasted Vegetables – Guest Post