Have you tried to find the perfect homeschool planner for your homeschool but yet they were all filled with scripture? Finding actually secular homeschool planners isn’t easy.
Secular Homeschool Planners
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Happy Planner – Teacher or Not
Personally I don’t have an actual homeschool planner that I use. I use and love my Happy Planner. Because we’re just in the early elementary grades and my girls work together I don’t need a lot of space in my planner. They do have a teacher edition, I don’t have it, but may check it out in the coming year.
This year though I have been using these awesome stickers for the Happy Planner for teachers.
Homeschool Planet Planner – Online
I have used the Homeschool Planet planner (online only), and it works amazingly if you don’t want paper. You can create an app for it on your phone for easier access. You can set it up to send you reminders for things like extra-curricular activities.
A+ Homeschool Planner
Suitable to a variety of planning preferences, this homeschool planner will help you manage your home classroom with:
- Homeschool lesson plans for up to 6 children including calendars for mapping out over the days, weeks, and months of the school year
- Dedicated space for recording weekly grades and attendance from the beginning of the homeschool year to the end to meet state regulations
- Motivational quotes and tips on homeschool that provide inspiration to teach and insight on how to best balance your home and school life
Erin Condren – Teacher Version
I have not used this, nor have I actually held it but other secular homeschool moms have recommended Erin Condren.
- Two Page Monthly Calendar Spreads
- Weekly Pages for Lesson Planning
- Laminated Tabs & 2 Dated Calendar Options
- Monthly Note Pages, Inspirational Quotes & More
The Wizard Homeschool Planner
If I didn’t already have my Happy Planner for the year, I would most likely be buying this Wizard Homeschool planner. I bought her Waldock’s Wizard’s and Wands curriculum and love it. We can’t wait to get started in September.