Breakfast time! Come and get it! Though I rarely actually have to call anyone to the table to eat. These pepper and egg cups are delicious and filling. While my kids don’t care for these, they are against egg, but Hubby and I enjoy having them ready to heat up each morning. Hubby can grab them on the way out the door on his way to work.
Pepper and Egg Cups for Breakfast
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
These are easy to make, healthy, and they are extremely filling.
Grab a large bowl, crack 10 eggs into it. Add in your milk, 3/4 of the shredded cheese, diced peppers, basil, and bacon bits into the bowl too. Mix everything together really well.
This part is important: spray your muffin tin really, really well with non-stick spray. These will stick. They’ll stick slightly even with spraying well. I get between 10-12 cups, depending on whether I go overboard with peppers. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup Hormel Bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked bell peppers
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk - or your choice of milk
- 4oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- Mix together all ingredients minus 1oz of cheese.
- Divide into greased muffin tin. Sprinkle a little cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes
These pepper and egg cups are perfect for making up ahead of time. Either throw a couple into the microwave or oven to reheat for breakfast on the go.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.