When you add a puppy to your family things get a little out of whack and you forget to think about things like supper. Eventually however, people need to be feed, no matter how much fun we’re all having playing we need to eat. This balsamic veggie pasta is easy to make, easy to throw together when you have forgotten to make supper.
This is a great budget friendly, meatless meal. Healthy and filling.
Easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
We have been becoming big on roasted veggies. I buy bags of frozen mixed veggies from Costco, frozen because there is less chances of them getting lost in the fridge and going bad.
A cookie sheet lined with parchment paper in the oven at 425. That’s how we all love our veggies, like fight over them love them. We don’t like mushy vegetables, we like them roasted and delicious. This is how I made them for this pasta dish as well. Bake until brown and slightly crispy.
Cook 3 cups of pasta.
While that is cooking, mix up the sauce. Simply just toss all the ingredients together in a bowl, or measuring cup. All very simple, and not time consuming at all. Perfect for those days when you kind of forget to make supper.
When the vegetables and pasta are cooked, toss everything together in a bowl (or large pot). We added a little bacon bits to the top of ours for a little extra.
- 3 cups pasta
- 1⁄2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 cups uncooked mixed vegetables
- Bake vegetables at 425 for 15 minutes or until cooked the way you like.
- Boil 3 cups of pasta.
- Mix together remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. This is the sauce.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain.
- Mix together pasta, vegetables and sauce.
- Serve while hot.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.