BBQ meatballs are always a hit in my house, it never fails that everyone will eat all there is, there will not be one leftover meatball in the house by the time the meal is over. They tend to be my go to when Gauge hasn’t been eating well at supper time, which is exactly why I dug this meatball recipe out the other day.
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Normally I would rather buy pre-made meatballs because I hate to touch raw meat, plus it makes the throwing something together that much easier and faster. However, one I didn’t have any pre-made in the freezer, and we are trying to eat a little healthier right now, so I made meatballs. Wow, so great!Meatballs are always a hit in my house, it never fails that everyone will eat all I make, and these are easy to make.Click To Tweet
Toss together, your ground beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, Worcestershire sauce, 1 cup of thinly diced onions, and garlic. Mix it really, whether with your hands, or with a potato masher like I use.
Form into 2″ balls. Set aside. I do wish I had thought to use my food processor for the onions in the meatballs, didn’t think of it until later.
In your slow cooker mix together BBQ sauce of your choice, beef broth, and the remaining onions.
Drop your meatballs into the sauce, give them a gentle stir to make sure they are fully covered in sauce.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Depending on how tightly you pack your BBQ meatballs together, they shouldn’t fall apart.
Enjoy with some delicious mashed potatoes, some veggies. Over some rice.
- 1lb ground beef
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg
- 2 cups of onion, divided
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- Toss together, your ground beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, Worcestershire sauce, 1 cup of thinly diced onions, and garlic. Mix it really, whether with your hands, or with a potato masher like I use.
- Form into 2" balls. Set aside.
- In your slow cooker mix together BBQ sauce of your choice, beef broth, and the remaining onions.
- Drop your meatballs into the sauce, give them a gentle stir to make sure they are fully covered in sauce.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.