There is one meal that my kids are all guaranteed to eat, and that meal is meatballs. It doesn’t matter what kind, but these honey garlic meatballs have had the best reaction from my own whole family. It doesn’t matter whether or not they are cooked in the oven or the slow cooker.
Honey Garlic Meatballs
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
This is a simple recipe, leaning on the side of frugal, the most expensive thing being the darn meatballs themselves because I don’t like to handle raw meat. I buy a bag of meatballs from Walmart or get them from Costco.
Toss your meatballs into your slow cooker or casserole dish.
Mix together the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and garlic. Tip don’t use brand name ketchup for cooking like this. Pour over your meatballs, stir it around a bit.
Either cook them in your slow cooker or in your oven:
Slow cooker – low for 3-4 hours.
Oven – in a covered casserole dish at 30 for 45 minutes.
These honey garlic meatballs are definitely a family pleaser.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz. fully cooked, frozen meatballs
- Mix together the sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Pour over meatballs and toss to coat.
- Either cook them in your slow cooker or in your oven:
- Slow cooker - low for 3-4 hours.
- Oven - in a covered casserole dish at 30 for 45 minutes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.