Are you ready for an easy, super frugal meal? This is simple to make, requires only three ingredients to make this breaded chicken. Two simple, cheap ingredients and chicken breasts (which I realize aren’t all that cheap!).
Simple BBQ Breaded Chicken
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
As I said, simple. Start with two shallow bowls, one with bread crumbs, one with your BBQ sauce of choice. I lucked out a few weeks back and Walmart had Kraft BBQ sauce on sale for 50 cents each, I grabbed a few.This 3 ingredient chicken is a great budget friendly meal that your kids will love! Click To Tweet
I cut my chicken into chunks to make them easier to work with and so they would cook faster. Pat your chicken dry or the BBQ sauce isn’t going to stick. Cover a baking sheet in tin foil and coat with non-stick spray.
Start with the BBQ sauce, drag your chicken through it to coat. Then coat in bread crumbs. Lay on your baking sheet. Repeat.
Bake at 400 for 15-20 or under cooked. The size of your chicken pieces will determine how long it takes to cook.
Despite how it looks here, they didn’t stick at all. And just lightly crisp around the edges. This breaded chicken was super tasty, and three of my kids love it!
- 1 cup BBQ sauce of choice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 chicken breasts, cut up
- Cut chicken into chunks to make them easier to work with and so they would cook faster.
- Pat your chicken dry or the BBQ sauce isn't going to stick.
- Cover a baking sheet in tin foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Start with the BBQ sauce, drag your chicken through it to coat.
- Then coat in bread crumbs.
- Lay on your baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake at 400 for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.