My kitchen smells amazing right now! I wish we could do a little scratch and sniff so you could smell it but I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it, and maybe go make yourself some of these peanut butter cup baked oatmeal bowls. Baked oatmeal has become a weekly thing here since school started. It’s something different to have for breakfast, and a little more healthier than some options.
Peanut Butter Cup Baked Oatmeal Bowls
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
These are simple enough to make, enough so that you make make them quickly in the morning before your kids get up in the morning, or in the evening before bed to be ready first thing in the morning. They took me about 5 minutes to throw together. And that’s all you do to make these, throw all the ingredients into a bowl, mix and then divide into your ramekins.
I got 4 of these out of this recipe which was just what we needed. They are super filling! And tasty of course. Bake at 380. Once mine cooled down, I dropped a spoon full of peanut butter on the top. Just a little, and it only melted a little. Perfection.
- 2 c instant oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/3 c peanut butter
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Divide between 4 ramekins.
- Bake at 380 for 20 minutes.
- Optional: add spoonful of peanut butter to the top once cooled.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Forgetful Momma is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through ForgetfulMomma.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.