Back to school here has had me making breakfast once a week for my kiddos, something different than the normal toast. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups are perfect for making ahead of time and for on the go. We are loving oatmeal (baked) for breakfast lately. Something different to get our day started.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
This recipe is super super easy. In fact, it’s perfect for having your kids make. Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
Either use muffin liner or grease your muffin tin. I used a 1/4 cup to fill my muffin tins, they didn’t rise so fill them up.
Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Either use muffin liner or grease your muffin tin. I used a 1/4 cup to fill my muffin tins, they didn't rise so fill them up.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 30 minutes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Forgetful Momma is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through ForgetfulMomma.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.