Back to school here has had me making breakfast once a week for my kiddos, something different than the normal toast. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups are perfect for making ahead of time and for on the go. We are loving oatmeal (baked) for breakfast lately. Something different to get our day started.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
This recipe is super super easy. In fact, it’s perfect for having your kids make. Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
Either use muffin liner or grease your muffin tin. I used a 1/4 cup to fill my muffin tins, they didn’t rise so fill them up.
Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Either use muffin liner or grease your muffin tin. I used a ¼ cup to fill my muffin tins, they didn't rise so fill them up.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 30 minutes.
Baked oatmeal cups #recipes make the perfect breakfast on the go for everyone. Click To Tweet