I am not a great meal planner. I have great intentions and that’s as far as it usually gets. Thankfully I can work under pressure and 30 minute meals have become my specialty.
30 Minute Meals for Busy Days
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Beef Burrito Skillet – A beef burrito skillet, no rolling them up, arranging them in a pan to bake. This is a one skillet meal, saving you time and clean up time.
Simple Chicken and Veggies – Here’s a simple chicken and vegetable meal to get you through supper time even when you don’t want to cook. It’s full of taste, and healthy food.
Eggroll Skillet – If you like eggrolls, you are gonna love this! It makes me want to make actual eggrolls too, but since they are too much work, this is the next best thing, and delicious.
Chicken Fajita Skillet – this chicken fajita pasta skillet is the best. Not only is it quick and easy to clean up, but you’re getting all the food groups in there too.
Skillet Mac & Beef -I have tried a lot of different recipes, but they usually fall short in some way or another. Unlike my Korean beef, a big winner around here, as well as my Seven Layer Dinner. This skillet mac and beef did not disappoint.
Sweet Garlic Chicken – We love chicken, we love garlic, and when foods are a little sweeter, my kids eat a little faster, with less whining. Sweet Garlic Chicken is simple to make.
Korean Beef – This recipe is one of my kids favorites. They all request it, they all eat every bite. It’s like a miracle.
Quick Apple & Chicken Skillet – Being big apple eaters, this recipe was a hit.
Asian Ground Beef – This Asian Ground Beef is really easy to make, plus on the bonus side, it can be ready in 30 minutes! My favorite kind of meals, even if hubby is making them.
Easy Sloppy Joes – Not only are these ready in less than 30 minutes, they require very few ingredients.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.