Halloween is right around the corner, kids are getting super excited, picking out their Halloween costumes, and thinking of the treats they’ll be getting. If you are planning a party, there were some amazing Halloween treats linked up to last week’s Tasty Tuesday that I wanted to share with you all.
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
If you are like me, and creating some of these Halloween treats above a little out of your ability, add in a bowl or two of candy that kids can easily grab as they walk by, and enjoy without making too much mess. I love the look of this “pumpkin” of mini chocolate bars, and I, ummm, love the chocolate too. My kids also love the Sugar Mix-Ups, and I remember loving them too as a child.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.