Do you like hot spicy foods? I’m not usually a fan so I never buy hot sauce. Then Hubby comes home one day raving about these buns he tried somewhere and how he needed to trying making his own version of them, can you guess where this is going? It’s going to him making his own hot sauce.
Homemade Hot Sauce
*This may post contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Make sure that you check out our new Hot Sauce Rolls recipe! We used this hot sauce to make something delicious.
- 3tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tps chili
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 10 tsp water
- Combine all the ingredients in a small resealable container.
- You can refrigerate it. You will need to stir it as it separates.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.