I would like to thank Educents for this perfectly timed deal. Austin told me yesterday that she wants to do a lot of science this up coming year, and wouldn’t you know Magic School Bus just happens to be awesome for science.
A box delivered to your door each month with some great activities, science, and learning. All age appropriate.
It’s also OVER $100 LESS on Educents than on Amazon!
If you have children (ages 5-12) who enjoy the Magic School Bus books or videos–and if you like doing science experiments with them–then you’ll LOVE The Magic School Bus Science Club!
Developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators, the award-winning Magic School Bus Science Kits are delivered monthly right to your doorstep. Children will explore science through experiments that will spark an interest and curiosity in science.
Each kit includes a colorful manual based on The Magic School Bus characters, as well as everything you need to complete at least seven experiments related to that month’s theme.
What is included?
1 year subscription includes 12 Magic School Bus kits + FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA (Ships to Canada for $2/month).
Each kit includes:
- Detailed, large 12-page colorful manual that is full of experiments and topic information
- Each manual is based on the popular Magic School Bus books and TV series
- Includes an adult section so that adults with no science background will find the kits easy to use
- Materials and information necessary for a range of interactive experiments
- Online Clubhouse for further exploration on each kit topic
- Certificate of Completion
Would your family have fun with this? If so, now’s a great time to sign up:
Through the end of the weekend you can receive 50% OFF a year’s subscription through Educents… and FREE shipping in the Continental United States! Ships to Canada for $2/month. This is an incredible deal! It’s just $10 per month, DELIVERED!
You can even create and print off your own gift cards to let your children know about the surprise.
Enjoy your exploration alongside Ms. Frizzle!