The smell of chocolate chip cookies is a smell that nothing else. You just can’t beat it, and that’s exactly what this smells like. And then taste like. Basically this bundt cake is a giant chocolate chip cookie.
I made it because I didn’t want the easy to grab cookies. At least, this way I need to stop to cut a piece first.
I apologize for the bad lighting, they were an after supper spur of the moment idea. This was a great snack while hubby and I watched a movie last night. And I got to use my grandmother’s pan again.
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter - melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray your bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cream together your sugar and butter, then add in eggs. Mix for a few minutes.
- Add in vanilla and baking powder.
- Alternate adding the flour and milk.
- Hand mix in a cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour evenly into your bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until golden on the top, and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a few minutes then lay a plate over the top and flip your cake out.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g