Welcome to Tasty Tuesday! Cold weather has hit my area of Saskatchewan this week. I’m already, ready for it to be over. Minus the skating, our family loves hitting the rink! I’m hoping we get to start going this week… its a natural rink so we have been waiting for the temperatures to be steadily cold.
This week I’m featuring some of the recipes that you shared last week’s Tasty Tuesday. Theme: Slow Cooking.
Slow Cooker Stuffed Italian Meatballs by Raia at Raia’s Recipes
Crock Pot Beef n’ Broccoli by Andrea at Living on Cloud Nine
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip by Crystal at Crystal and Comp.
Slow Cooker Sausage and Lentil Soup by Camille at Growing up Gabel
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup by Brandie at Home Cooking Memories
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesday now has 6 permanent hosts!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesday at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 amCentral Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.