After packing up our house to move (again) I got to see just how many toys my kids have. And how many of those toys don’t get played with anymore. Wow, there were a lot of toys. Now I have just learned a few new things, like:
Did you know that on average families spend $1000 a year, per child, on toys?
I also learned about Pley, the leading toy rental company Pley is providing a solution to this. For as little as $19.99/month you can rent toys. From the newest (and rarest) Legos to K’NEX and everything in between.
I can think of a lot of reasons to rent toys now instead of buying them, such as:
- Return. Return the toy when the luster wears off. Sometimes after a couple weeks they are done with the toy, and never play with it again.
- Luster. You don’t have to worry about whether they will actually play with the toys once you get them home. Sometimes they just want it because a friend has it, or it looks neat on a commercial.
- Cost. Have you seen the price of toys lately? Especially the big Lego kits, have you seen the price on some of those? I’d rather pay $19.99/month instead.
- Storage. A lack of storage, small home lack the storage. You don’t have to find a place to put it in your home.
- Fun. Who doesn’t want to get new toys every month? Without the worry of all of the above.
Pley offers unlimited toys with free shipping each month. They have 3 different plans to choice from, month to month, 3 months, or 6 months.
You can also get gift cards too, perfect for the hard to shop for child in your life.
I love getting monthly subscription boxes for myself, this is a monthly box coming with something perfect of my kids, something that they are just going to love. And nothing that I’ll have to store long term, throw away, or re-home. Instead, they go back to Pley.
Disclosure: I received compensation to share information about Pley. My opinion is 100% honest.