I cannot believe that October is just about to an end, how has this month flown by so fast? This weekend is Halloween, are you ready? Costumes picked out? We will be having a Jasmine, an Arura, and a Mickey Mouse; we may be Disney fans.
Are you planning a Halloween party for this weekend?
Here are some of the great ideas that were linked up last week with a Halloween theme.
Included in the imagine above:
Halloween Apple Nachos from Krystal at Krystal’s Kitsch
Mummy Dogs from Logan at Logan Can
Monster Bark from Kleinworth & Co.
Easy Fall Pretzel Bites from Gina at Moneywise Moms
Perfect Pumpkin Seeds from Brandie at Home Cooking Memories
Fanta Eye-Scream Floats from Mama Mommy Mom
As well as these others:
Candy Corn Decorating from Jennifer at The Jenny Evolution
Easy Candy Filled Jack O’Lanterns from Valerie at Smart Party Planning
Halloween Witches from Hilary at Embellishments
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.