My family loves pizza, any type of pizza: chicken pizza, pepperoni pizza, cheeseburger pizza, just about anything… with the exception of pineapple, we really don’t want that on our pizza or anything else. We make our own 90% of the time. We always cheese on hand, and flour for making the dough but as usual I tend forget to buy the condiment: pizza sauce.
So I make my own.
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of EVOO
- 1/2 an onion, diced small or in a food processor
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt an pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar (optional)
Making it is very simple.
Start with EVOO in the bottom of a small sauce pan, add in the garlic and onion and cook until tender. Add in the rest of the ingredients, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Let it simmer for 15 minutes and add to your pizza dough.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun is joining Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for April! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.