That wonderful time of the year is on its way here again and coming fast, faster than some of would like to admit. I do the majority of my shopping through out the year but I often leave my husband until the end of the year, buying 99% of his stocking stuffers online. This way he is less likely to see them.
Stocking Stuffers for Men
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
I am always tasked with what seems like the impossible tasks: shopping for all the men in our family. My husband, my father, and my father-in-law. Shopping for my hubby is a bit easier as I know him better, and what he has/needs. The other two are a challenge.
[bctt tweet=”Ideas to get you started on your #Christmas shopping. 25 Stocking Stuffers for Men.”]
- Shaving Cream
- Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
- Gift Cards – You can actually buy these online if you rather do all your shopping online instead of going to each place to get them.
- A DVD
- A book
- New wallet
- Beef Jerky
Treat Him Right
- Whiskey Stones – my Hubby has been wanting these for awhile
- Corkcicle Beer Chiller – I want one of these!
- Bacon Bandaids – Is your man a bacon lover? He’ll at least get a laugh out of these.
- Man Card – the size of a credit card, a bottle opener
- Chocolate Ammo – these are cute, and I’ve only seen them online a great sweet treat for the hunter, or just because.
- Sport team Christmas Ornament
- The Ring Tool – a multi tool that is small enough to be a key-chain but can get most job done.
What are your go to stocking stuffer ideas for the men in your life?