I am always amazed by what some woman carry in their purse, or diaper bag. Heck, I’m amazed at what I used to carry in my purse, before kids… and possibly when Austin was a baby. Now I keep it simple.
My purse is an Everyday Styles purse. I couldn’t wait to get on when they first came out. So I got one, and I do so love it. The shape, the texture, the color, love it.
I dumped it out, and not much spilled onto the sofa because I honestly carry that much.
- Cellphone – in there since the girls and I went shopping yesterday. I apologize to anyone that is ever trying to text me and it takes me hours to reply. I rarely know where my cell is.
- My new wallet. I had the same on for at least 6 years. I only got a new one because it was so old that I know that the color everyone saw it as wasn’t the color it began out being – DIRTY. So I got a new one. From Cabela’s. It is the easiest thing to open and close, it has a lot of card spaces (that I don’t need), and best of all it doesn’t allow me to fill it full of receipts
- A receipt from grocery shopping yesterday.
- Sharpie – I usually label mail I’m sending out with it, so it stays in my purse
- Pen – for crossing things off my shopping list, if I remember it
- Keys – if they aren’t in my purse then I won’t know where they are. This to save time and energy. I got tired of searching for them while the kids were standing at the door ready to go
I remember I used to carry lip gloss, cover up, etc. you know, when I was young, childless, cared about what I looked like. Yeah, not so much now.
My purse is big enough to throw a diaper and a travel pack of wipes. Or my tablet. A snack for us. My Tim Horton’s order. But I still try to keep it simple so I’m searching all day for something.