This post took a lot of thought, I had never sat down and thought about what I want to do before I “kick the bucket”. There are a lot of things I’d love to do, how important they are to do is a different matter. I listed some things, most important, what I want more at the top of the list going to the maybe – that’d be nice ones. So here is my bucket list so far.
- Take my children to Disney World
- Take a trip to Ireland – I don’t know why, but I just want to
- Go to a blog conference
- Own my own business
- Travel to Nova Scotia via the USA
- Get a few more tattoos – something with my children’s names
- Go to each province and territory. I’ve been to 8 provinces so, only 5 places left to go
- Learn Yoga – I like fast paced work outs – yoga bores me but I’d still love to learn and to enjoy it
- See the Northern Lights – I had chances while living in Rosthern, but I was never able to see them
Those are the only things that I could really think of at this time. What do you have on you bucket list? Have you crossed anything off yours?
Day 9 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge, What’s on your life list/bucket list?