Today I am sharing 5 random facts about my family, at least one about each of us. I thought this sounded so easy. Then I sat here and sat here some more.
- Brookland loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is slightly addicted. In the middle of the night she will yell out “MICKEY!”, makes you jump when you hear it over the baby monitor.
- My husband works for a chip company, and his wife isn’t a huge fan of them. The “bet you can’t eat just one” is completely lost on me. Now give me a bag of favorite Doritos and I will eat every one of them without even sharing a crumb.
- I repel technology. Did ya know that?! It makes complete since doesn’t it for me to blog and to be looking into Web Design. Hubby claims it scares him to think about it. But then again, I haven’t completely wanted to learn, and can learn if I need too. Plus, who needs to know how to tear a computer apart?
- I like to pretend to be organized…
- Austin will only wear dresses unless I give her a good reason not to, like it’s -30 and we need to go get groceries.
This post was written using a prompt from Mama’s Losin’ It Writer’s Workshop. This is the first time I’ve used one of her prompts, love it! Can’t wait to see what she has next week.
To learn more about Writer’s Workshop or to get inspired by my handy dandy writing prompt generator filled with over 1,000 writing prompts, click here!!