This post is over due, sorry, but it is worth it. I received a copy of My Baby Compass Birth to Two Years and My Baby Compass Four to Seven Years for review, An Easy Program to Help Your Child Think, Speak, Move & Learn. I was looking forward to getting these, I mean who doesn’t want or maybe need a compass to make sure you and your baby are headed in the right direction?
I first want to say that one of my favourite things about these books would be the handy Checklists & Activities Booklets that are broken down into 3 month sections just waiting to be used, simple and colour coded.
Birth to Two Years –
- Signs to teach & use with baby
- Milestone checklists – says when to check.
- Checklists are broken down into sections – Talks, Hears, Understands, Moves, and Feels
- Age-appropriate toys and playtime ideas
Four to Seven Years –
- Communication & Learning
- Checklist are broken down into specific talking skills, ie: letter sounds
- Illustrated examples of different sounds
- Reading Sight Words List – broken down into grade levels
These checklists and booklets are great! I honestly love how handy the booklets are.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I received the above mentioned product(s) in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are honest and my own.