We figured since we plan to go camping this weekend (weather permitting) that maybe we should try A in a tent sleeping in our own backyard, instead of 3 hours away.
Lat night we gave it a try, all four of us. Air mattress for Hubby and I. Pad and sleeping bag for A and B had her bassinet.
Things we learned for this weekend:
- More blankets for Hubby and I
- A sweater for me
- A pillow for A (for when she climbs in with us and steals ours
- A watch … I need to know what time it is instead of laying there awake wondering
- A book for when I am laying there awake wondering what time it is
- A’s Dora light … so I can see B to feed her without turning on a bright flashlight or lantern
I think all considered we had goodnight for A and B’s first time in a tent.
I refuse to admit it to Hubby, but I am looking forward to going…