Those days where you have no idea what to make, and your searching through the cupboards to find something, anything to make for supper, ugh, you know what I mean right? Well that is where this recipe came from. We had nacho Doritos, and therefore we had chicken.
We have become huge fans of chicken breast coated in whatever lately. Mainly because there are really is no end to the possibilities that you can put on them. Such as garlic Parmesan chicken, or crispy chicken, plus you can side with veggies, mashed potatoes, or rice. Or in the case of the crispy chicken, it is amazing as chicken burgers!
Nacho Doritos Chicken
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
This recipe is really simple, super simple, for those nights when your brain just can’t take it anymore.Use some Doritos to change the way you make and eat chicken with this tasty #recipe. Click To Tweet
Start by making an egg wash in one bowl. Combine the Doritos and flour in another bowl.
You can cook full chicken breast, or as we do, halved chicken chicken breasts. First into the egg bath, then coat fully with the Doritos and flour mixture.
We like to bake our chicken on a cooling rack on a baking sheet. We make sure to coat the cooking rack with non-stick spray first otherwise you are going to have quite a mess to clean off your cooling rack.
Spray a lite coat of non-stick/oil over the chicken, this will give it a nice crisp after baking.
Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes until your chicken is fully cooked.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Nacho Doritos (crushed)
- 1 cup flour
- 4 chicken breasts
- Make an egg wash in one bowl with the eggs and milk.
- Combine the Doritos and flour in another bowl.
- You can cook full chicken breast, or as we do, halved chicken chicken breasts. First into the egg bath, then coat fully with the Doritos and flour mixture.
- Cook on either a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick, or on a cooling rack as I mentioned in the post.
- Spray a lite coat of non-stick/oil over the chicken, this will give it a nice crisp after baking.
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes until your chicken is fully cooked.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.