Chocolate or coffee? How do you choose between them, or do just combined them into chocolate chip coffee muffins like this? Maybe grab a cup of coffee to enjoy with them too though, just to boost your caffine intake. Because if you are a parent, you are probably needing a caffine boost.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Muffins
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
First step is to mix your instant coffee grounds with milk in a small bowl.
Mix together your dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) while the coffee disolves.
Add in the wet ingredients, and mix well. Fold in your chocolate chips. Mini chocolate chips are best for these I find, but regular ones are great too!
Scoop out the batter into either a greased muffin tin or a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 2 & ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together your dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) while the coffee disolves.
- Add in the wet ingredients, and mix well. Fold in your chocolate chips. Mini chocolate chips are best for these I find, but regular ones are great too!
- Scoop out the batter into either a greased muffin tin or a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.