We love chicken, we love garlic, and when foods are a little sweeter, my kids eat a little faster, with less whining. Sweet Garlic Chicken is simple to make, great for busy days too because you can make it in less than 30 minutes.
Sweet Garlic Chicken
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Start by sauteing your garlic in some oil for just a couple minutes, you don’t want it to become bitter. After those couple minutes, mix in your brown sugar.
Place your chicken breast in a casserole dish – either line it with tin foil or spray with non-stick. This can be difficult to try and clean – just a warning. I season my chicken with salt and pepper before pasting on the brown sugar and garlic.
Bake at 425, uncovered for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 2-3 Chicken Breast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- Simmer garlic in oil for just a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in brown sugar.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste in a casserole dish.
- Spread brown sugar and garlic mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.