Pizza is something of an art in our house, at least for my hubby. This recipe is for a dessert pizza, because what is better than pizza? A dessert pizza of course.
Homemade Dessert Pizza
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
This is easy to make. All you need is pizza dough (our recipe minus the thyme), and to then spread the “base” before baking.
Simply mix together brown sugar, butter and cinnamon and spread it over your dough.
Bake it at 400 until the dough it cooked and slightly brown. The spread melted and dark brown.
The icing on top, is just that. Simply icing sugar, vanilla, butter, and milk. Drizzle it over the top.
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 c icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2-4 tbsp milk (enough to get the right consistency)
- Mix together the 3 ingredients together an spread over your rolled out, uncooked, pizza dough.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until the dough is cooked through, and starting to brown.
- Mix together, slowly adding milk until you reach a consistency that you can pour. Wait until the dough with sugar spread has cooled before drizzling it over.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.