I can hardly believe that this time next week Christmas morning will have been here and gone. Because Christmas morning can be busy, and food is often the last thing on anyone mind, I thought I’d give you some great breakfast ideas to keep you in the holiday mood.
50+ Breakfast Ideas for Christmas Morning
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Cranberry Bliss Overnight French Toast
Pecan Pumpkin Pie French Toast Casserole
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
French Toast on a Budget
Strawberry Raisin French Toast
Christmas Morning French Toast Casserole
Stuffed French Toast Breakfast Casserole with Strawberries and Cream Topping
BaconOver 50 breakfast ideas perfect for #Christmas morning! Click To Tweet
Egg and Vegetable Casserole
Spinach and Broccoli Quiche
Cheesy Ham Breakfast Casserole
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Strata
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
Healthy, Make-Ahead Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
Cheese, Bacon and Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Scrambled Egg and Apple
Easy Ham and Egg Cups
Healthy Sausage Fritatta Recipe
Overnight Egg Cups
Baked Eggs with Goat Cheese and Tomato Sauce
Broccoli and Sweet Potato Frittata with Thyme
Mini Crustless Quiche Cups with Sausage and Cheese
Asparagus Blue Cheese Frittata
Crab & Eggs Benedict
And More Breakfast Ideas
Old Fashion Banana Bread with A Strawberry White Chocolate Glaze
Vegan Ginger Chocolate Chip Scones
Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
Gingerbread Biscotti with Chocolate and Sea Salt
Rustic Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns
Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake
10-Minute Almond Joy Oatmeal
Low Carb Breakfast Casserole with Sausage & Cheese (Gluten-free)
Sausage Cheese Puffs for Breakfast
Nutella Croissants Breakfast Recipe
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Raspberry Crescent Ring with Cream Cheese Frosting
Double Peanut Breakfast Bars
What is your preferred Christmas morning breakfast ideas?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.