I’ve been getting spoiled lately, my Hubby has been home lately on grocery shopping days which means that I’ve been able to go grocery shopping alone. One week I came home to a pizzeria set up in my kitchen, as there were four pizzas being made.
I have a lot of memories of making personalized pizzas as a child, and I’m happy that my kids are going to have those memories.
Kids Pizzeria in my Kitchen
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Not only did they measure out the ingredients, mix the ingredients, but they each rolled their own pizza dough. A full little pizzeria happening in my kitchen. Not a bad thing to come home from grocery to. (Except I got the clean up.)
They added how much, or how little cheese that they wanted. A pizza completely customized for you.
Get your kids in the kitchen. Have them help you make their favorite meals, like a pizza. Click To Tweet
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.