If you have been reading Forgetful Momma for any amount of time, or have checked out my Recipe Box, then you know that I prefer to make our own seasonings. This Fajita seasoning is no different. Why do I make so many instead of buying them? Simple. I have all the spice in my cupboard, so why buy them in a little bag, costing more money than I really need to, when their in my cupboard.
Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Mix all the spices in a bowl and use in place of packaged.
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Mix all together in a bowl and use as needed for a recipe.
Similar posts that you may be interested in:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.