The story here is, that Hubby came home one day with a bee in his bonnet about these hot sauce rolls he tried, I’ve mentioned it before, in my hot sauce recipe post. Here are the hot sauce rolls that he came up with, and I have to say, they are really good. I’m not a huge “heat” fan so he didn’t go crazy, they’ll clear your sinuses up but you will be able to taste food later on!
Hot Sauce Rolls
*This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
These are super easy to make. And if you like a little spice in your life, err, food, these are delicious. They are perfect on the side of homemade soup, or just as a little warm up snack.
You want to start with a favorite dinner roll recipe. When you have your dough just about thoroughly mixed, add in your hot sauce, we use 3-4 tsp worth. The great thing about this recipe is you can make it as hot as you can handle.
Mix it in really good, knead it.
Then divide it, form to your desired form.
Push some hot sauce over the top of your rolls. Spread a little cheddar cheese over them before baking.
Bake until cheese has melted and the rolls are cooked.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.