Happy Tuesday! I cannot believe that I have not shared this with you all before. These are the best appetizers, and they are perfect for pot lucks. Bacon wrapped stuffing is always a hit when hubby makes it and takes it somewhere. There is never any leftover, and we’ve actually had people be disappointed when we’re brought something different because they love this so much.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffing
So how do you make it? Start by grabbing a box of your favorite Stove Top and cook it acquiring to the box directions.
Grab a pack of your favorite bacon, I prefer low sodium because of the sodium levels/taste but then again the maple flavor is amazing as well! Choose your favorite. Cut open the package, and cut the bacon in half so you have half sized strips.
Once the stove top has cooled so you can handle it, take a scoop (about a tablespoon – two tablespoons worth depending on how big you want them) and wrap it in the bacon.
Stick a toothpick into it. Lay it on a baking sheet covered in tin foil for easier clean up.
Bake at 400F 20-30 minutes until the bacon is your desired chewy-crispiness.
Have you tried bacon wrapped anything?#Bacon Wrapped Stove Top Stuffing is perfect to take to a pot luck. #recipes Click To Tweet
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.