I love chicken. My kids all eat chicken without complaining about it, we eat a lot of chicken. I throw a lot of different things on chicken to change things up. This day it was Maple Dijon Chicken for supper. Or at our table it was just called maple chicken, because my oldest is convinced she doesn’t like mustard. Yet she go crazy over what I make with it. Kids.
*This post may contain affiliate links. You can learn more about them in my disclosure policy.*
Maple Dijon Chicken
All you need are a few ingredients: Dijon mustard, maple syrup, rosemary, and thyme. My rosemary was fresh from the garden and dried on one day, and I used it two days later… so much better than store bought. Just a thought about growing your own.
Mix them together. And pour over your chicken in an oven safe casserole dish.
Make sure your chicken is laid flat, and the sauce is covering it. No need to cover it. Bake for 30-40 minutes (until done) at 425.
Doesn’t it look amazing? Serve with some of the baked sauce over it.
This Maple Dijon Chicken really is easy to make. Perfect for a busy weekday.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lay your chicken flat in a oven safe baking dish.
- Pour sauce over all the of the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with some of the cooked sauce.
This Tasty Tuesday has closed.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.