When trying to eat healthy, and sty away from sweets, I always seem to be tempted even more by sweets. And I have no willpower against chocolate and other sweets that I love, like bread… Needless to say, it has been a struggle to no eat these vanilla brownies.These are not healthy vanilla brownies. These are good for your soul, sugar, vanilla brownies.… Click To Tweet
I have been making bread like crazy. I use the heat from my oven to help the dough rise and while it’s on I might as well bake right? That’s what these brownies are. Might as well make something good, if not healthy while the ovens on.
Preheat your oven to 350.
Beat the sugars and butter together, then add your eggs and beat it some more. Make sure its mixed really well. Then add in the remaining ingredients. You are going to be left with a very thick “batter”, always like cookie dough. Press it into a 9×9 greased pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. It is going to look like the following picture. It is going to be good enough to eat without added frosting… but you know your going to add it anyway. Right?
Do you think that you could stay away from them?
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- You are going to be left with a very thick "batter", always like cookie dough. Press it into a 9x9 greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The brownies will be very brown, the edges crispy. Use a toothpick to make sure they are thoroughly cooked in the middle.
This Tasty Tuesday has ended.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.