I love to bake, and to save money. We were heading out the other day so I planned on making cookies for my kiddos to snack on. I originally planned on making Thumb Print cookies, because I can’t really screw them up. I had no brown sugar so I moved on to these cookies. Double Chocolate Chip cookies, its been a long time since I made them, and it seems I can make them without burning them, too much anyways.Double Chocolate Chip Cookies perfect for any chocolate cravings. #chocolate #recipes Click To Tweet
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whip together the sugar and eggs for a few minutes before adding in the butter. Your batter will be fluffy.
Add in all but the chocolate chips and mix well. Once all mixed in add in the chocolate chips.
I made small little cookies, for my kids before adding chocolate chips, because I wanted them to be the perfect snack size while we were out.
Once nice thing about these cookies besides their chocolate-ness, is that they do not spread. The shape and size, and spacing you place them on the cookie sheet is how they will be when you take them out of the oven 11 minutes later.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 - 2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cream together eggs, sugar, and butter until fluffy.
- Mix in all but the chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto greased cookie sheet. They don't spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly browned on bottom. They will continue to crisp once out of the oven.
This Tasty Tuesday link up has ended. Please end to the home page to find the current one.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.