Supper time and I don’t always get along, but when it comes to casserole we get along. When you put stove top on anything, Hubby and I will eat it, or at least we’ll eat the Stove Top. But this casserole was a success with everyone.
Stove Top Chicken Casserole
*This post may contain affiliate link, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
Spray your casserole dish with non-stick spray. Put your shredded chicken in the casserole dish. Rotisserie chicken works great for this. Pour your can of cream over the chicken. I only ever use my cream of soup substitute for this recipe, and any other recipe tat calls for cream of soup.
Spread the uncooked Stove Top over your chicken. Then pour the melted butter and chicken broth over the top.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I was stealing bites while waiting for my slow moving family to get to the table. It taste amazing!
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 box stove top
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Spray your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the chicken in your casserole dish, pour cream of soup over the chicken.
- Evenly sprinkle Stove Top over the chicken.
- Add your butter in with your broth, then pour over the Stove Top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. The Stove Top will be golden brown.