Supper time and I don’t always get along, but when it comes to casserole we get along. When you put stove top on anything, Hubby and I will eat it, or at least we’ll eat the Stove Top. But this casserole was a success with everyone.
Stove Top Chicken Casserole
Spray your casserole dish with non-stick spray. Put your shredded chicken in the casserole dish. Rotisserie chicken works great for this. Pour your can of cream over the chicken. I only ever use my cream of soup substitute for this recipe, and any other recipe tat calls for cream of soup.
Spread the uncooked Stove Top over your chicken. Then pour the melted butter and chicken broth over the top.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I was stealing bites while waiting for my slow moving family to get to the table. It taste amazing!This Stove Top Casserole is full of flavor and simple to make! Click To Tweet
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 box stove top
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Spray your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the chicken in your casserole dish, pour cream of soup over the chicken.
- Evenly sprinkle Stove Top over the chicken.
- Add your butter in with your broth, then pour over the Stove Top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. The Stove Top will be golden brown.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.