ECK! It’s the end of March everyone can you believe it? I’m having a hard time believing it. This month has been crazy! Birthdays and Easter in one month is just not okay. Austin turned 7, I turned 30, there was way too much cake in this house in a short one week span of time.
For Austin’s party with her friends I made a chocolate and vanilla cake. Her theme was PINK. Everything was pink: her cake, her dress, the decorations, you name it, and I found it in pink for her. Thank you dollar stores!
But here is the recipe I use for the vanilla.
Vanilla Cake from Scratch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cream together eggs and sugar, mix for a couple minutes.
- Add in butter, vanilla and baking power.
- Add in flour and milk, mix thoroughly.
- For cake - use two 9x9 pans and bake for 30-40 minutes until set in the center and the toothpick comes out clean.
- For cupcakes - fill 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean.
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.