The smell of chocolate chip cookies is a smell that nothing else. You just can’t beat it, and that’s exactly what this smells like. And then taste like. Basically this bundt cake is a giant chocolate chip cookie.
I made it because I didn’t want the easy to grab cookies. At least, this way I need to stop to cut a piece first.
I apologize for the bad lighting, they were an after supper spur of the moment idea. This was a great snack while hubby and I watched a movie last night. And I got to use my grandmother’s pan again.
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter - melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray your bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cream together your sugar and butter, then add in eggs. Mix for a few minutes.
- Add in vanilla and baking powder.
- Alternate adding the flour and milk.
- Hand mix in a cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour evenly into your bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until golden on the top, and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a few minutes then lay a plate over the top and flip your cake out.
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.