Here’s a simple chicken and vegetable meal to get you through supper time even when you don’t want to cook. It’s full of taste, and healthy food.
We all have those days where we just don’t want to cook for our family. It doesn’t mean we’re bad mothers or parents, but just that it’s been a busy day, or you’re exhausted, or maybe you just get defeated cooking and having no one eat.
But last night’s supper was cereal so you want your kids to have some “real” food tonight. We’ve all been there. This meal is what I throw in the oven on those types of days, or even the days when I’ve just forgotten to make something.
Simple Chicken & Veggies for Supper
All you need are some boneless, skinless chicken breast, potatoes, and your favorite veggies, preferably from the freezer, just to be even more simple.
Now, to make clean up just as easy I line my cookie sheets with tin foil. Let’s not ruin a simple supper by having to scrub those clean later.
Spray the tin foil, lay your chicken breast down on it. Season with your favorite seasonings/spices. I used oregano, onion powder, and parsley. Fill your pan with your veggies, or however much your family will eat. Now is when I use my garlic powder, over all the chicken and the veggies.
If you’re going to have the with baked potatoes as we usually do, when you’re getting you chicken and veggies out, microwave your potatoes for about 5 minutes. Then put them on a tin foil lined baking sheet, spray with pam and sprinkle some garlic powder over those too… they’ll taste amazing!
Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until your potatoes are cooked through, and your chicken juices run clear.
Come find some great new #recipes at the Tasty Tuesday link party with me! Click To Tweet
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.