We have been living in Saskatchewan for over three years now, that’s three years without the amazing food in Nova Scotia. Seafood, because eating it from a box just isn’t the same thing as fresh from the ocean. Donair sauce and garlic fingers from Pizza Delight.
We haven’t found donair sauce here, not in a restaurant nor in a store. Garlic fingers either for that matter. Or donairs. I really need some good Nova Scotia food.
Hubby makes donair sauce to go along with the pizza and garlic fingers that he makes, on his own pizza dough.
Homemade Donair Sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- Whisk it together. Refrigerate. It will thicken up, this batch thickened up so that we could turn our container upside down without it moving.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.