My husband likes to cook, and he likes to bake. The other night I felt like baking, and so did he, he wanted to make chocolate chip cookies. He won out, hands down. I love his chocolate chip cookies, love them too much.
Chewy, Chocolate Chip Cookies
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
These cookies are to die for people!
Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Mix in the other ingredients.
Cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk. Mix in the flour ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
Bake on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 15-17 minutes until the edges are golden.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325, line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the flour mixed ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g