This week I thought I would feature drinks, not just alcoholic. I’m not a big drinker, in fact, I rarely drink, once every few months I might buy a bottle of wine, or have a beer but that’s it. So I really like non-alcoholic drinks, plus my kids are always stealing sips.
Some of you might be ready to leave now, but I’ve got a few kid friendly drinks, and some not so kid friendly. 😉
Doesn’t this look great? So refreshing and cool for a hot day. Thank you Lindsey for sharing this with us!
Thank you Sarah for sharing this genius way to enjoy a s’more!
So, those are the kid friendly ones, now onto the ones that we get to enjoy when the kids aren’t around!
Yum! Doesn’t this look amazing?! Thanks Taylor!
Yum. Maybe this summer I’ll enjoy a cool drink in the backyard after the kids are in bed? This one from Michelle is looking great!
Three simple ingredients for quick, cool, relaxing drink at the end of a long, hot day. Thanks for sharing Christine!
Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl and Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas is joining Danielle from Creatively Homespun and Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for June! Tammy from Creative K Kids is the host. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.