Yum yum yum. I love honey. Its winter and cold and everything warm needs honey. My tea. Cups of hot water with lemon and honey, perfect for sore throats f.y.i.
I’ve been been making this chicken dish for awhile now and thought it was time for me to finally share it with you all. After all, it is super simple and fast.
Honey Soy Chicken
*This post may contain affiliate links. You can learn more about them in my disclosure policy.*
It only takes a few ingredients. Can be served with any side. Rice. Potatoes. Pasta. Salad… this chicken is divine in a Cesar salad.
Mix everything together in a bowl. Simple.
Pour over chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Again simple.
Fall apart, juicy, tender delicious chicken. I honestly didn’t need the knife for cutting up the chicken for my kids.
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients minus the chicken together in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients over the chicken.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high. 7-8 hours on low.