I’ve done a few of these random facts about me posts before so I thought I would do this about pregnant me. Everything has been different so far… EVERYTHING. It even happened faster.
- I have really low blood pressure at this time during this pregnancy. A difference from my last two pregnancy where I was completely healthy. Not at all light headed.
- My weight gain is right on for not gaining a lot, similar to before. I gained 17 1/2 lbs both times. I keep telling Hubby that I don’t want to have a baby bigger 7lbs.
- I have POPPED. I wore my regular clothing both times before, this time, I want maternity clothing already at only 17 weeks. I only have non-maternity tank tops left, and I have noticed some don’t completely cover my belly anymore.
- I can’t wait to breastfeed again, I miss it a lot.
- I can’t wear my rings, not my wedding nor engagement rings. I have more or less pushed them to the point of getting cut off. Now my wedding ring is on a chain around my neck. I feel naked without my rings.
- I am learning to hate the summer heat. I waddled around the fair, playgrounds and swimming pools, by the time I got home I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m staying in the shade this summer.
- I’m 100% completely enjoying every movement I feel. I know this is the last so I am loving them all!
- I am a complete emotional mess.