I was recently contacted to do a review of a fitness book. I wonder, could they hear the need, want and desperation to lose weight that I have been shouting from my living room?
Fit Moms for Life by Dustin Maher is for all the moms out there that are shouting along with me. I admit, I don’t want to read how to lose weight I just wanna do it. So after I received it, I got a cup of coffee sat down a started reading. Once I started reading things started making sense. I couldn’t wait to finish the book and start working out.
Dustin Maher says:
- Traditional cardio doesn’t work
- You can’t workout to compensate for poor eating
- See results 9 times faster with burst training
- One exercise that can shrink your waist without diet changes
- Burn fat while you sleep
- the stories and pictures of real women who have done this and had it work from them
- great pictures of the exercises along with directions on how to do them, also tells you what part of your body the exercise is targeting
- my favourite would be the fitness test, and chart letting you know where you rate fitness wise
- there are references to his website for things such as food journals and exercises www.dustinmaherfitness.com