I’m not a “resolution” person. I like goals. Something I can cross off my list when I’ve done it. Last year I had my 2012 Wish List… not all of it happened – financial reasons – and I’m okay with that, it gives me a place to start this year.
2013 Blog Goals
- More followers via email subscription, and of course other social media platforms.
New blog design – cleaner looking, more my style & look– Thanks to Just Married with Graphics
- New laptop – this is a have to have by the end of the year at least – repairs will only get my current one so far.
- Organized – plan ahead, no more last minute posts.
2013 Personal Goals
- Lose and keep off at least 10 lbs – sticking to it is so hard but soo worth it in the end.
- Organized – every time I think I’ve figured it out it goes down the drain.
- Eat healthier – we’ve working on this quite a bit lately more veggies with meals is a big start for us.
- Finish our honeymoon scrapbook (2 years later), start and finish Brookland’s first’s scrapbook (almost 2 years later).
- Figure out what I want to do once the girls are in school. I know I have lots of time yet, but if it requires furthering my education I’d like to get started soon.